Absentee Statement (Application)

Voters can use the Absentee Services section of Delaware's online system to complete an Absentee Statement (Application) for General, Special, Primary and Presidential Primary Elections. Military and Overseas Citizen voters can also use Delaware's online system to create a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to both register to vote and request an absentee ballot.

People who do not want to use the online system can print the appropriate form below.

Affidavits for Public School elections are available once an election has been scheduled, and affidavits for municipal elections must be obtained from the municipality.