You may register to vote in Delaware if you:
- Are citizen of the United States.
- Are a resident of Delaware. Delaware is your home.
- Will be 18 years old by the date of the next General Election.
- Have not been adjudged mentally incompetent. Adjudged mentally incompetent refers to a specific finding in a judicial guardianship or equivalent proceeding, based on clear and convincing evidence that the individual has a severe cognitive impairment which precludes exercise of basic voting judgment;
- Were convicted of a felony and have completed your sentence, and were not convicted of a disqualifying felony as defined in the Delaware Constitution. These felonies are:
- Murder or manslaughter, (except vehicular homicide);
- Any felony constituting an offense against public administration involving bribery or improper influence or abuse of office, or any like offense under the laws of any state or local jurisdiction, or of the United States, or of the District of Columbia; or
- Any felony constituting a sexual offense, or any like offense under the laws of any state or local jurisdiction or of the United States or of the District of Columbia.